Sunday, December 15, 2013

Call of Duty

Do you know what really grinds my gears? Call of duty. Call of Duty is getting really annoying and frustrating to me now. In the past, call of duty was my life. All I ever used to do was play video games. I remember when me and my brother first got our ps3, and from the very first day of us getting it we were instantly addicted. We started off with the first Call of duty ever on ps2, and once we got our ps3 in 09, we got call of duty 5 and since then we've gotten every call of duty made. Me and my brother both for like 4 years straight did not do anything but game. But once I got a job, a girl, a social life, video games and call of duty were not that important to me so I stopped playing it.

Lately I've been getting bored at home so I decided to get back into call of duty just to kill time. Now I suck, compared to what I used to be. Now I end up raging and quitting because I suck, and it's so frustrating. So now I can't stand the game and i'm contemplating to sell it because Call of Duty is getting old and annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment