Do you know what really grind my gears? Group chat. Now if you have friends and you have an iphone, and you have friends with an iphone, you probably have been in annoying group chat. Now currently i'm in a group chat with 10 other friends and all day and all night my phone does not stop going off. there's times that I get waken up at 3 in the morning because someone from group chat is "bored" and "want's to hang out." As i'm writing this my phone has been going off many times, and is continuing to go off because my friends are having conversation that I do not care about. I don't even use group chat, If I need something from one of my friends I text them personally, not in group chat. I wish everyone in my group chat could understand that it's very annoying to have a phone constantly blow up because of meaningless conversation. It sucks waking up with a 100% battery and having it under 20% 3 hours later because of group chat. I cannot stand group chat!
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Group Chat
Do you know what really grind my gears? Group chat. Now if you have friends and you have an iphone, and you have friends with an iphone, you probably have been in annoying group chat. Now currently i'm in a group chat with 10 other friends and all day and all night my phone does not stop going off. there's times that I get waken up at 3 in the morning because someone from group chat is "bored" and "want's to hang out." As i'm writing this my phone has been going off many times, and is continuing to go off because my friends are having conversation that I do not care about. I don't even use group chat, If I need something from one of my friends I text them personally, not in group chat. I wish everyone in my group chat could understand that it's very annoying to have a phone constantly blow up because of meaningless conversation. It sucks waking up with a 100% battery and having it under 20% 3 hours later because of group chat. I cannot stand group chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment