Do you know what really grinds my gears?
Winter. I do not like winter whatsoever. I'm so sick of walking outside and
feeling like I’m in Antarctica. I wish i lived somewhere warm and sunny 24/7,
where it's summer all year round. In the summer, i feel like myself, happy, energetic, motivated, always hanging out
with friends, always doing something. But when it's cold and winter I don't
feel like doing anything. In the winter all i do is bundle up in my blankets
and watch Netflix all day and hardly socialize with anybody. I also think
that's the same for all my friends too, because when it was summer all my
friends blew up my phone wanting to hang out and do something, but now that
it's winter no one wants to do anything. I just want winter to be over so I
don't have to deal with the annoying weather anymore
.
No comments:
Post a Comment