Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cats.

Do you know what really grinds my gears? Cats. I'm not a big fan of cats at all. There's like a hate hate relationship between me and cats. I remember when I was a boy and my parents had gotten me and my brother an all grey cat. We named him shadow. Anyway I loved shadow, but he couldn't stand me. Every time I tried to touch him or love him he'd always tried to attack me and hurt me. Even if I walked by him he'd chase me out the room like he wanted me dead or something. As a kid i'd always have claw marks on my arms and it got to the point where my parents finally got rid of him because he didn't like me. So ever since then I never liked cats and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment