Sunday, December 15, 2013

Driving in the snow

Do you know what really grinds my gears? Driving in the snow. If you know me you know that I absolutely hate the snow. And I especially hate driving in it. I don't have the best car and when I have to drive my car in the snow it's really scary. My car hardly has any traction on it's tires so when the roads are bad, i'm fucked. Every time I get in my car to go somewhere and it's snowing, I get scared i'm not going to make it back alive. I remember last year when I was a senior, and i was on my way home from school, and the roads were pretty bad, and I was turning left and this old lady hit me and almost hit me into oncoming traffic. I was so pissed that she hit me, and it made me even more mad that she blamed it on me. I had to call the cops and everything all because the roads were bad and the lady behind me couldn't stop in time. And I remember standing outside my car in the snow waiting for the cops, and it was just not a fun time. Because of that Driving in the snow grinds my gears.


2 comments:

  1. My car has bald tires and just yesterday i spun out on the on ramp to the highway. loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate driving in the snow. I got stuck on the side of the road and the guys that tried to help me, they tore my gas tank off..

    ReplyDelete