Do you know what really grinds my gears? Money. I hate how in today's society money is the only thing that matters. It's like money is the only thing we live for. and if you don't have money, you don't have value. I hate that we were raised to believe that we need to go to college to get a good job to make good money. Even as kids we understood that money was important. We used to get excited when we lost a tooth because we knew as kids that if we put the tooth under our pillows we'd get money the next day. Why as americans do we treasure paper money so much, I mean it's just paper. In order to be qualified as "successful" in this day and age you have to have a lot of money. But why? Why has money become so important to us. I wish there was no money, no currency. Because without it, we are truly free.
No comments:
Post a Comment