Sunday, December 15, 2013

Shoveling



Do you know what really grinds my gears? Shoveling snow. Shoveling snow is probably the worst chore ever. Especially after a big snow storm. Now I hate snow and the cold with a passion, but when you have to do a chore that combines both, it's the absolute worst. I hate it because usually a snow storm happens over night and when I wake up and my mom tells me that I need to shovel. Which sucks because I wake up just to find out I have to go out in the freezing cold to pick up snow, and it completely ruins my day. Shoveling snow sucks even more for me because my house is on the corner, which means I have a lot of sidewalks and a huge driveway. And because of that it takes about 45 minutes to shovel my whole property. Shoveling snow is also one of the reasons why I cant stand winter. I just really hate the cold and I especially hate being in the cold shoveling snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment