Do you know what really grinds my gears? Old drivers. Now I don't hate old people, I just hate them behind the wheel. I know from experience that old drivers aren't the best drivers. I believe that almost everyone would agree that driving behind an old person is annoying. I remember this one time I was in a rush to go to work and I had 10 minutes to get there, and I was stuck behind this old person who was driving sooo slow. The speed limit was 40 and because I was behind this old lady, I was going 25 mph. It was so annoying. Because of her I was stopped by every red light and I ended up showing 10 minutes late for work. Since I was late, I ended up getting in trouble by my manager, and got a write up, all because of an old driver.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Old drivers
Do you know what really grinds my gears? Old drivers. Now I don't hate old people, I just hate them behind the wheel. I know from experience that old drivers aren't the best drivers. I believe that almost everyone would agree that driving behind an old person is annoying. I remember this one time I was in a rush to go to work and I had 10 minutes to get there, and I was stuck behind this old person who was driving sooo slow. The speed limit was 40 and because I was behind this old lady, I was going 25 mph. It was so annoying. Because of her I was stopped by every red light and I ended up showing 10 minutes late for work. Since I was late, I ended up getting in trouble by my manager, and got a write up, all because of an old driver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment