Sunday, December 15, 2013

Procrastination

Do you know what really grinds my gears? When I procrastinate. I don't know why I do it, I just do. Like for example, this blog post I am currently writing is due today, and i'm doing it today! And I still have two more to do after this one. I've been procrastinating ever since I got into high school and to this day I continue to procrastinate. Every time my English professor would assign me an essay to do, I would start that essay the day before or the day of its due date. Procrastinating is not good, and doing it too much can make life very stressful. I don't know why I procrastinate so much, it's just I can't get motivated enough to do the work on any other day. I feel if I stop procrastinating I would get better grades on stuff, and it will make life a lot less complicated. I just need to get better at not procrastinating, but until then it still grinds my gears.


No comments:

Post a Comment