Saturday, December 14, 2013

Commercials

Do you know what really grinds my gears? Commercials. I hate when i'm watching a really good show, and it's getting all intense then out of no where BOOM, commercial. I also hate when the show or movie is on and they play more commercials then the actual show or movie.
Plus i hate really bad commercials. You know, the ones where it looked like the whole thing was shot on a flip phone. Also the ones where the acting is just horrific. I really wish there was a fast forward button when your watching tv so you could just skip the commercials. Or i wish they had a tv station where there was no commercials period. To be honest i'm so annoyed by commercials so much that I don't even watch tv because of the commercials. I only watch netflix. But if tv ever got rid of commercials i might reconsider to watching tv again.

No comments:

Post a Comment