Sunday, December 15, 2013

McDonald's

Do you know what really grinds my gears? McDonald's. McDonald's is where I currently work and I hate it. I hate everything about it. I hate how busy we get, I hate rude customers, I hate just being there. I don't get paid enough, and to be honest it's just a shitty job. Especially now, because it's winter. When I usually work i'm always in drive thru, which means I'm always in the window. The other day I was working and I was back booth, which means I take the money and the orders. So that day we were really busy, and it was the day after we had a lot of snow, so it was really cold. And I couldn't feel my fingers. It was torture having to stick my hands out to collect money every 15 seconds for 5 hours at a time. That same day as i'm doing back booth, my manager tells me I have to do dishes inbetween orders. So that means i'm taking the customers order, taking their money in the cold, and washing dishes on the side. And the since i'm washing dishes it makes my hands even more cold. It was just a bad day that day and couldn't stand it. That's why McDonald's really grinds my gears.


No comments:

Post a Comment