Do you know what really grinds my gears? Mowing the lawn. I hate mowing my lawn. I have so much land on my property, and a lot of it has grass on it, and it needs to be mowed. Mowing is a pain in the ass. It consumes a lot of time, and also, lawnmowers are so annoying. They break down constantly, they're gas guzzlers, and they're heavy. Try pushing a big heavy lawn mower for hours at end, i hate it. I hate how in order to have a nice looking property you have to have short grass. Who the hell cares! it's grass. It's such a constant pain having to walk up and down your property every week just to cut grass. I think it's a stupid and pointless chore and it really grinds my gears when I have to do it.
Same feelings here.I've got 2 acres of pure grass and we don't have a riding mower...
ReplyDelete